Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Same old song and dance

So not much going on here these days. I am getting close to the end of fall term at school and I am super excited for Christmas break. I can't wait to put up a tree and decorations but I have to wait until my school stuff is done.

Madison is doing really well in school. She is finally paying attention(most of the time) and doing her work. She does get distracted with a few certain friends of hers. I am also excited that she has learned how to spell "Madi". She is also quite into saying "I don't know why......." phrases. Which I find quiet interesting.She has also learned what lying is. This has been a challenge to try to teach her. She's so bad at it that we always know(Hehehehe....)She is really growing up, and I am such a stressed out, and proud momma.

Nathan is a jumping, punching, gonna get you, web slinging, fearless, transforming spiderman. He has such an amazing thought process. The things that this two year old says is far beyond what he should know, understand, and pretend.

Happy Holidays!!!! Take care and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment